Official Webpage/blog of artist Andy Brase

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Exorcism : Art of Andy Brase (New Artbook)

UPDATE:  Exorcism is now SOLD OUT.  There is a new sketchbook now available at my mail order page here:
Andy Brase Art: New 2013 Sketchbook

Available Now! I have copies of my new convention artbook.
This is the first sketchbook I've published through a printer and it turned out looking great!
For more info on getting a copy, contact me at:
andybrase.art@gmail.com

Exorcism
-new limited edition artbook/ sketchbook
-30 pages of my art, printed in full color
-includes art in various stages from pencil to ink to color

published by Runic Piranha Studios

Exorcism Cover:

Interior Page Spread:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andy,

    I was wondering if you still have any of your art books available? I would love to purchase one from you if you do! Thanks so much in advance!

    Sincerely

    Nicole Reis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy!! i want to know if you have any copy of your artbook to sell me.. and i want to know about the totally of the pages.
    My mail es dany_capo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exorcism sold out a long time back.
    NEW sketchbook available here: http://andybrase.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete